šŸ—“ [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hello @cm1, thanks for your message.
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Unfortunately, the plugin will not allow you to use both range and value list functionality, as we mentioned before if you would like to display all the dates as a value list, you have to select only the Multiple dates (unlimited) checkbox . This will allow you to click on as many dates as you would like and select them. Also if you would like to store these dates in your database, please make sure you have a variable List of Dates as shown on the screen above. See an example below.

Details

We hope the above will be useful to you. :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @yongjun, thanks for such a detailed message.
As weā€™ve noticed you are using the new responsive engine for your app.

Unfortunately, all of our plugins are developed according to the old responsive engine. Could you please try reproducing your use case on the old responsive engine and see if that will help?

The plugin editor is not yet compatible with the New Responsive Engine. Bubble has confirmed that a new plugin editor engine is under development and has top priority. We will migrate all of our plugins to the New Responsive Engine as soon as we have a chance to have them work properly on it. Here is the announcement from Bubble: Plugin Editor & New Responsive Engine [beta]
Thanks for understanding :pray:

If you require any further information, feel free to contact us!
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport I am experiencing issues with air date/time picker in multiple apps.

The element is not showing the date picker on click (i.e absolutely nothing happens).

This is the latest version and in multiple apps. No changes have been made to these elements recently.

Hi @equibodyapp, apologies for the inconveniences met during our plugin usage :pray:

Unfortunately, the only solution so far is to use the previous versions of our plugin (Version 3.18.0).
In the latest version of the Air Date/Time Picker plugin (Version 3.19.0), sometimes the plugin element acts as an input element.
This issue is reported to the Bubble team, and they confirmed to us that the problem is on their side and the engineering team is actively looking into our case.
Unfortunately, they didnā€™t share with us the time frames for solving this.
Once any news will appear in this regard, we will announce them within this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

If there is anything else that we can help with in meanwhile, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport - yes seems to sometimes work and sometimes not and Iā€™m not able to accurately replicate what causes it to not work.

Have rolled it back and will wait for advice for when itā€™s ready to update.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Iā€™m using this plugin as time range picker, and there is an issue picking single date range.

for example, If Iā€™m trying to pick 2/8 ~ 2/8 (single date range) when the range is 2/1 ~ 2/8, it is impossible. (to do this, I have to pick another range that doesnā€™t contain 2/8 first and then pick 2/8.)

Hi @yongjun, thanks for your message.
Weā€™ve passed it to the developer team for investigation. Once any news will become available, we will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Version 3.19.0 with bug.

DonĀ“t show calendar.

Hi @yongjun, thanks for your patience.

Disabling this checkbox will allow you to pick a single day as a range.

Hi @startdevbrasil, sorry for the inconveniences met during our plugin usage.

If meanwhile there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi. @ZeroqodeSupport
As you can see, the checkbox already disabled.

I meant that I canā€™t pick the last day or the first day of a range.

Hi @yongjun, thanks for your reply, now it is more clear.

Weā€™re afraid that required functionality (to select one day both as start and end of the range and to have the possibility to select/deselect a day) are not compatible between them.

When the ā€œToggle selectedā€ option is:

• checked - you can select/deselect a day, canā€™t select one day both as start and end of the range
  • unchecked - you canā€™t deselect days that are start and end of the range, and can select the same day as starting and ending point.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Iā€™m another user who is having problems with Air Date picker. My use case is using it as single date picker. I havenā€™t used this plugin in months & just using it today for a class. Iā€™ll note I tested the plugin in both new & old responsive engine apps. And like some other users the 3.18 version seemed to worked consistently. It looks like this post explains the reasons why. šŸ—“ [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker - #653 by ZeroqodeSupport

In my case this bug/responsive engine issue is not a huge deal at moment. just sharing my experience. Iā€™ll keep an eye on this thread for when it is finally resolved with new responsive engine.

Hi @ah1, @cm1, @yongjun, @equibodyapp, @startdevbrasil and @guy.blueoceans, thank you for your patience and understanding!

We have some good news in regard to the display issues on plugin version 3.19.0
The Bubble investigation team informed us that they applied some fixes in this regard, so the issue should be solved.

N.B. In order to see the change, you may have to change the version back and forth to see the proper headers with the deploy. Or, you can also simply delete and recreate the element on a test pageā€¦

Hope the provided hint will help you. Please let us know if any issues will persist.

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

issue persists for me. But I noticed something strange. Let me explain my steps.

1. deleted then reinstalled plugin
  2. went to relevant page & delete the element
  3. on same page I re-added a new Air Date Time element
  4. preview the page & it works!
  5. in editor I make small adjustments to this new element (ie such as add starting date as Current date/time, etc).
  6. Preview page & now it doesnā€™t work despite working in step #4.

long story short I switched back to 3.18. As far as Iā€™m concerned there is still a bug/compatibility issue with new engine.

1 Like

Hi @guy.blueoceans, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Weā€™ve identified the issue, and unfortunately, it is required Bubble team intervention to fix it. Weā€™ve reported it to them, so once any news will become available, we will let you know asap within this thread.

A temporary solution so far is to use the 3.18.0 version, until we will prepare the 3.20.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport the element state ā€˜air date pickerā€™s value listā€™ - If I have selected a date range should this return all the dates within that range as a list? Currently it only returns start and end date. Iā€™m trying to return the entire list of dates in a selected range - any suggestions?

Hi @equibodyapp, thanks for your question.

If the date range feature is used, it overrides the multiple dates option, so indeed it can expose only the start and end date of the range.

If there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport

Iā€™m also seeing the issues with version 3.19.

Also, when you enter a custom format, it allows you to call the time functionality, but doesnā€™t disable the built in display of time when you enter your own time. The reason Iā€™m trying to customize it is to avoid the 0 in front of the time (ie 9:30am instead of 09:30am).

Potentially, we could either update the time to hide the leading zero if the time is set to 12 hour. OR, disable the built in time display IF time info is being specified in the custom formatting input? OR, introduce a new field for custom time formatting.

Finally, is it possible to make the hour and time displays in the time picker their own inputs? So someone could just type in the numbers instead of using the sliders?

Thanks for the plugin! Looking forward to your thoughtsā€¦

Hi @avern87, thanks for your message.

We are expecting a fix from the Bubble team, and are also currently preparing the next plugin update, that will fix a few of the issues reported above. So far, a solution is to use the 3.18 version of the plugin.

This is noted, weā€™ve passed this issue to the developer team for investigation.

The developer team will check how feasible would be to add such feature to the following plugin updates. Thank you for suggesting it.

Once any news will appear about upcoming updates, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @avern87, thanks for your patience :pray:

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed some earlier reported issues and added the feature of custom time display.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 3.20.0: New time formats added. Header bug workaround added.) and give it a try.

Please let us know if the plugin works properly now, or any other support is required from our side.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team