šŸ—“ [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hello !
Thanks for your amazing work on ā€˜ā€˜setting a dateā€™ā€™ ! This helped me a lot !

Sorry for comparing the two versions again but on the TimePicker V1
To use date range, we used to select an initial date and a last date
While on the V2 we directly input a range.

But on the range, we can only add modifications to the initial date, not the final date
Which is quite annoying, is there any workaround to make it work ?

The new TimePicker V2
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2022-07-27 aĢ€ 08.59.31

The old one:
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2022-07-27 aĢ€ 08.59.54

That might solve my problem of Russian dates poping out of nowhere !
Thanks again !
Best regards

Hi @guillaume4,

Weā€™re glad it helped! :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please explain the expected result in more detail? Especially a video recording would be great for us to understand better (for the screencast recording, let us please suggest using the Loom tool). :pray:t2:

As for the Russian dates, we are currently investigating it with the developer team. As soon as the investigation is done, we will let you know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello:

Here are some videos explaining the problems I have:

1. Russian dates issue
    On this short video you can the TimePicker V1 on the right (which works fine) and the TimePicker V2 on the left, which shows Russian dates as first input then french ones when you select some.

My explanation:
On the V1, my initial dates are directly calculated with a formula inside the element:

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2022-07-29 aĢ€ 10.43.29

On the other hand, in the V2, I calculate them in inputs and use the inputs values as initial date range.

As for why did I change ? Itā€™ll be explained in the second video.

1. Date Range End cannot be modified
    On the video you can see that Iā€™m creating a date range as initial range for my TimePicker, Iā€™m trying to calculate it which works fine for the date range start but I cannot modify the date range end.
    I ended up picking the solution to use an inputā€™s value as date end, but then it isnā€™t recognized and leads to no initial range being calculated at all.

I hope I was clear !
If you have any questions, make sure to ask me !
Thanks again and again for your great work @ZeroqodeSupport !

Best regards.

Hello @guillaume4,
Thank you so much for the details. :pray:t2:

So, in bubble when we use datevalue1 <-Range -> datevalue2 construction we canā€™t modify datevalue2 , unfortunately. Weā€™ve passed your request to the dev team to add a second field so we can modify the end date. In case any news will become available in this regard, we will let you know. :pray:t2:

Best,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Re,

This will be a really great additional feature because using dates in bubble is a real struggle sometimes !!
Iā€™m still not sure why but using date classical inputs as datevalue1 and datevalue2 for a range doesnā€™t seem to work. It evens causes the Russian date problem ?
Iā€™ll be on standby with the first TimePicker for now !

Thanks for your reactivity !
All the best

1 Like

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport !

Itā€™s me again. Iā€™ve encountered an other problem using the TimePicker V2 workflows.
I cannot empty a TimePicker so that it no longer has a value associated with but displays the placeholder.

Hereā€™s a video: TimePicker V2 worflows not working
I tried both ā€˜ā€˜clear selected datesā€™ā€™ and ā€˜ā€˜set datesā€™ā€™ with an empty value:

Is there any way to achieve this ?
Thanks again,

Best regards

Hi @guillaume4!

Weā€™ve tested the ā€˜ā€˜clear selected dates" action and it works well on our side. In order to clear the selected date, you need to use the ā€˜ā€˜clear selected dates" action when ā€œajoutez une ancienne caisseā€ is clicked. In this case, every time you click this text element to select a date, the placeholder ā€œTimepickerV2 - JOOOā€ (champ requis) should appear.

In case the issue still persists, please share the details of your setup (screenshots, workflow). This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :pray:t2:

Best,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @guillaume4,
Thank you so much for your patience!

Weā€™ve updated the plugin, and added fields ā€œInitial range start dateā€ & ā€œInitial range end dateā€ as in the old plugin element, here:

Besides, weā€™ve fixed the issue with placeholder language. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (3.33.0) and give it a try. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello !

Thank you very much for the updates, I really appreciate that and Iā€™m looking forward to working with you again.

I found a problem on the latest version, once you have selected the type ā€˜ā€˜Rangeā€™ā€™, it doesnā€™t allow to pick a range but only a single date.
Other types work perfectly, only the Range has an issue.

Have a nice day,
Best regards

The problem persists
I have a timepicker in which I select a date, when itā€™s done I click a button and it creates an Entity I called App_cash_control, just before creating it, it resets the timepicker by clearing the dates (normally?) but it doesnā€™t.
cause when I select the timepicker again the date selected is still present.

Hereā€™s the workflow:

You can see all the details in the previous video I shared

Thanks again

Hi @guillaume4,

Let us check what might be the issue, as soon as the investigation is completed, weā€™ll get back to you.

Due to the fact that we have additional questions regarding your setup, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide a link to your app? And please let us know the page name where the issue is found. This will allow us to check your settings and reproduce them on our side to find the issue.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor: Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Same problem here.
Also debugger throwing this error after updating the plugin.

Hi @NetoCamarano

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. Our developer team is already notified and when this issue will be fixed, we will notify you straight away.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Iā€™m having an issue with the plugin that it randomly doesnā€™t return a dynamic Selected date value, so any conditions that respond to its selected dates will not trigger. By randomly I mean that the issue appears on a random pageloads and within that session it consistently doesnā€™t work until a page refresh.

The app has a condition set up to react when the END date (right field) is smaller than the start date.

This is how the UX is supposed to respond:
CleanShot 2022-08-13 at 10.42.13@

But on about 50% of reloads Bubble doesnā€™t recognize the Selected date value:
CleanShot 2022-08-13 at 10.42.31

Looking in the Debug Inspector, it fetches the correct timestamp, but itā€™s not recognized anywhere else in the app:

CleanShot 2022-08-13 at 10.52.27

I 've sent you a DM to a page where you can see the behaviour.

1 Like

Hello @guillaume4, @NetoCamarano
Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:t2:

Weā€™ve updated the plugin and fixed the issue with the range type. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (3.34.0.) and give it a try.
ļ»æ
ļ»æHave a great day!
ļ»æ
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport @seanhoots !
Iā€™ve been scanning this threat for a solution to my problem - didnā€™t find one, but noticed that your level of customer support is fantastic!

Now, with the Air Date/Time Picker, Iā€™m having trouble displaying the time slider via a condition. Iā€™ve troubleshot this for several days with no success. My use case is this: My delivery service app allows three delivery date time options; Date, Date & Time, and Date Range. On initial display, I only want to display Date (rounded down to date). Then via a condition, If Toggle (ā€œTimed Deliveryā€) valueā€™s is ā€œyesā€, I want to display the Time Slider. It displays the Time Slider if itā€™s activated via the default settings, but doesnā€™t work via a Condition. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!
Andy

Hello @andy4,
Thank you for reaching out!

Would it be convenient for you to share more details about the issue youā€™ve encountered?
ļ»æNamely, screenshots and screencast of your setup, the issue you see, expected result, for screen recording we can suggest using the Loom tool.

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :pray:t2:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Thanks for the quick replyā€¦ Here a quick video overview of whatā€™s happening.

Loom Video

Looking forward to your response.

If you set the Timed Delivery to be defaulted on, and refresh the page with it initially being on, does the time selection show up when you toggle the calendar?

@bcart0v Thought I had a workaround for a minuteā€¦ Yes, by setting the ā€œTimed Deliveryā€ toggle to ā€œyesā€ by default, the time slider does show. But then it doesnā€™t go away if I toggle ā€œTimed Deliveryā€ to ā€œnoā€.