šŸš€ [Free Plugin] Rarible SDK - NFT Marketplace By NovaBloq

Iā€™m getting an error that I canā€™t seem to resolve so reaching out:
The plugin Rarible SDK - NFT Marketplace / action Mint a Rarible SDK threw the following error: anonymous@PLUGIN_1627909974342x941739732723564500/Rarible-SDKā€”NFT-Marketplace-element_actionā€“Rarible-SDK-Mint-.js:71:19
[389]</t.prototype._interpret_raw_plugin_def/y/w/run/y</</</<@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/068e14deb3afb8c840954cb4e2d98f4c71f4bb7157c25391c68e447de86d95dc/xfalse/x15/run_debug.js:6:2300763
[389]</t.prototype._interpret_raw_plugin_def/B@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/068e14deb3afb8c840954cb4e2d98f4c71f4bb7157c25391c68e447de86d95dc/xfalse/x15/run_debug.js:6:2287064 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hi,

I tried using your show_items and realised it also recovers NFT that is already sold by the wallet. Is there a fix around this?

For anyone wondering, this is because the element was not visible on the page. Easy fix!

1 Like

Yep, we actually mentioned about it in the plugin instructions:

Could be an issue for testnet. Do this API call in your app and see other parameters in the response that may help you.

Hmm tried different configs on the SDK but still donā€™t seem to work.

If anyone else has a fix please sure!

Yesterday the Rarible testnet APIs werenā€™t working. Looks like it works today, so try again.

Important Update v.4.3.0

1. Added support for TEZOS
  2. Fixed transfer and burn action
  3. Fixed a few bugs on polygon chain
  4. Changed the Environment field to a dropdown!
    If you have conditionals that changes the environment, you will have to change it to the new dropdown.
  5. New actions to Connect and Disconnect Tezos wallet
  6. New Event - Tezos wallet Connected
  7. New State - Is Tezos Wallet Conencted (Yes/No)

Tezos test Smart Contract for NFT minting: KT1DK9ArYc2QVgqr4jz46WnWt5g9zsE3Cifb NOTE - Tezos doesnā€™t support lazy minting yet.

In your demo for show-items you used the wrong API call (All items by owner), hence the results also display items without ownership. Might want to change that?

Iā€™m in the process of updating the demo pages to reflect all latest major updates, this page will be changed as-well.
Thank your for the feedback!

Update v.4.4

Create new NFT Collections!

We are working on a demo page for this feature, it will be available a bit later.

Is it possible to use a non-Rarible contract with this plugin? Would like to use my own ERC721 contract but running into Metamask errors when I change the Token Contract field on the Mint action.

No, the contract must be done on Rarible, you can create your own using the action Create NFT Collection.

Thank you for this amazing plugin @ezdev

Just 1 question. Can I mint Polygon live NFTā€™s for free? I can either use the address you mentioned (0x35f8aee672cdE8e5FD09C93D2BfE4FF5a9cF0756) or create my own collection. Creating you own collection has some cost. If that a 1 time payment? If I get my own collection do i have the option to keep my gas cost 0 and mint NFT for free?

Hi, on polygon you will have to pay the gas fee, but it is really cheap (around 0.1$ depending on the network conditions)

Hi @ezdev ,

Thanks for creating this plugin, itā€™s a real breath of fresh air for web3 in no code community, kudos to the creator!

I have a question regarding NFT minting using this plugin, if I either lazy mint or mint an NFT, I do not see a field where i could indicate a price for the NFT in case I want to have a fixed price on it.

Could you assist me, and tell me how to create that functionality.
I have a guess that I should do it via the create sell order value, though I might be wrong and that is only an option for when you want to sell your NFT using bids, rather than using a fixed price.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you!!

You are right, this is how you can put it on sale, by doing it you are selling it for fixed price.
Anyone can still place bids on Rarible site, but in your app you can add only the buy avoiding bids functionality in the first place.
TLDR: bids canā€™t be restricted, but you can add avoid using this feature in your app and use only buy/sell at fixed price.

1 Like

Are there any current plans to add Raribleā€™s new Solana support to the plugin?

@ezdev hello again, could you please check out what happened to the plugin, currently minting is not possible.

Iā€™ve tried it on both test/mainnets but none of them trigger metamask to sign the transaction.

I will take a look, thanks for report