💥[FREE Plugin] SliderInputProperty

This is one of my first plugins. I made it for one application in which a custom design of a vertical slider was needed. But in the end, he was not needed. Most recently, I went into the plugin and saw that 1353 applications were using it !

Это один из первых моих плагинов. Я делал его для одного приложения в котором нужен был нестандартный дизайн вертикального слайдера. Но в итоге он не понадобился. Совсем недавно я зашел в плагин и увидел что его использует 1353 приложения!

Therefore, I decided to finalize this plugin and now using it you can configure the horizontal slider.
Thank you for choosing my plugin!

Поэтому я решил доработать этот плагин и теперь с помощью него можно настроить и горизонтальный слайдер.
Спасибо что выбрали мой плагин!

1 Like

looks pretty cool! what does this do again?

05-05-2020 22-12-03

Option 2

05-05-2020 22-17-15

2 Likes

Awesome! It would work for all sliders right? Like the ones from Repeaters Group?

From Repeaters Group

1 Like

Hello!
The SliderInputPert plugin has added almost 400 users in two months!

This is an absolutely free plugin. The first version of which was released in May 2019.

For more convenient testing of the plugin, I created a test page on which you can test the ability to change the appearance of the standard bubble slider.

https://helper-2020.bubbleapps.io/slider_input_property