Fundraising to create a plugin for iOS and Android with Jasonelle

Hello @vini_brito,
I tried to follow the instructions but I have a problem on point 6, click the yellow button “Yes, this is what I want, email me an invoice”. I got the following error message so I could not get the Paypal link :frowning:

1 Like

Oh, that sometimes happens, I’ll debug it soon enough, but try again and it should work fine.
I know it’s not ideal but…

2 Likes

No problem.

Hi @vini_brito,
Could you send me the paypal link, because I have tried a couple of times and I can not get it.

1 Like

Just sent, huge thanks! And stay tuned, I’ll be releasing it in the next 24 hours :smile:

3 Likes

I just contribute to this great iniatitive. Regards,

2 Likes

Hello! We have a new release! Make sure you don’t miss it, it’s the first one that is usable!
We’re at 67% funding! :smile:
This update is less talking and more showing :wink:

Of course it’s the unfinished thing, ready to be crowned with much desired features, but still just the version 0.67. We’re closer than ever to the version 1.0, not the time to give up!

Contributors, in order to test and use the Native App Conjurer plugin, do share with me the name of the app you want to see the plugin show up in the plugins list to be installed.

Everyone, including contributors, to start diving into the plugin do open the two PDF files accompanying this changelog in my app, start on the “Setting up Android Studio” one first and enjoy!

Here’s a sneak peek:

9 Likes

Just contributed… How do I gain access?

4 Likes

Big thanks! Sending you a private message (:

1 Like

Yes, it’s still going on, I expect to publish news later this month :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not Dora, but we did it! :tada::tada::tada:

Our community effort has funded the Native app conjurer plugin enough to bring us to version 1.0! We did it!

The expected time of having it ready to be used is mid February.

Also now I am no longer accepting contributions and once the initial version is out, you’ll be able to fully use it and if any feature your app need is not present, you will be able to sponsor the work to build the feature you need to make your project viable, or if you prefer, to make your dreams come true :yum:

Anyway, huuuge thanks for the help, interest and cooperativeness!
It will allow us all to go where we previously couldn’t.

In the meantime, happy holidays! :blush::fireworks:

10 Likes

Everyone.

6 Likes

Nice work @vini_brito!

1 Like

What most people missed this I am sure, how can I contribute? Good work love this stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Vini is this just a webview wrapper that uses some native functions? I think webview is obsolete and backwards approach. I want to use Bubble to develop native apps but seems my best option is to use nativescript.

Hi Susan! No, it’s not just a webview, although a webview will likely be present in the version 1.0.

Yes, I’m aware of nativescript, even tinkered a little with it, but it hasn’t shown to be the best option back then. But I appreciate the suggestion nonetheless!

2 Likes

Once the version 1.0 goes out you’ll be able to contribute by trying to build something with it and telling me how it went for you! That will be the best way at first (:

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you for building this plugin and thanks to the contributors! Do you already know what will the price for the plugin be?
Bye,
Carlo

Hi thanks for the quick reply. Your converter uses html dom for elements right? Can you elaborate what you mean by it’s not just a webview?

@carlo.f It will be free to use, share, modify and redistribute :yum: it’s an open plugin :slightly_smiling_face:

@susanmariosarsfield It will contain a webview, but also standard native elements and functions :wink:

7 Likes