Installed the official GA plugin by Bubble. Added the tracking ID correctly. Deployed to live.
I see ‘ga’ in console, but GA Debug Chrome Extension sees nothing – shows nothing in console.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. Still no data tracked.
I’ve installed GA on lots of sites. Never on a Bubble site. I’ve made multiple Bubble sites, but this is my first time putting GA on one. Unsure why it isn’t working – maybe it’s my end or the plugin’s end. But I have a pretty simple site so seems like the plugin should just work.
It’s not telling me anything I might be doing wrong either.
Here’s the site: https://hobjunt.com
All help welcome! Thanks.