Google search display issues

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for reading my issues, actually I’ve just uploaded a website online but there is one issue.
My website is cryptotrocmarket.com

When I type on google cryptotrocmarket i can find my website correctly but the description is bubble one

And when I type crytpo troc market on google with space ; I find bubble io no code as tittle with the correct description

It’s so annoying

So, I’d like to understand what happened with my SEO setting

My guess is you’d deployed your site to live with the standard SEO tags and Google has indexed it and hasn’t returned since you’ve updated it.

Everything looks correct now.

Next steps:

1. Go into Bubble and the SEO settings tab and switch on ‘Expose a sitemap’
  2. Sign up for Google Search Console if you haven’t already and resubmit your sitemap and give it 2-3 days and hopefully they’ll re-crawl it and it’ll all get updated.

You sitemap (once you’ve updated the setting in Bubble) will be at https://www.cryptotrocmarket.com/sitemap.xml

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I post daily about no-code and Bubble on Twitter Follow Support Dept on Twitter

thank you so much for your help :pray: , once I ticked expose a sitemap, di I have to do something else?

As you said I try to add the sitemap.xml on google search console

But the message in red showed that it’s impossible to retrieve from it

Did you deploy to live after you enabled the sitemap?

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I post daily about no-code and Bubble on Twitter Follow Support Dept on Twitter

It works now thank you so much :pray: :pray:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.