I am using the stripe plugin, and the customer stripe portal, the problem is that when I put the live mode on to start receiving payments, it does not appear, only the test mode products appear, could you please help me? Tomorrow I launch my app and this is essential. pleasseee I do not know what’s happening
Have you configured your live mode API keys in the plugin tab and made sure they’re live keys rather than test keys (sk_live vs sk_test for example)?
Are you certain the price you’ve provided is the live mode price (Isn’t live version means that yes is for development mode and no is for live mode).
I have my Stripe configured like this, I don’t know if I’m okay? or do I have to delete the dev mode? and leave it alone in live mode? I also made the changes that were mentioned above and it still appears in test mode, I really don’t know what is happening :((( if you could help me give me some advice
Uploading: Diseño sin título (4).png…
It looks okay to me.
Are you testing in the version-test environment? Live mode will only work when your app is deployed and you’re working through the live version.
It says you are using a test mode price with a live mode key. You need to create a price in Stripe live mode and use that.
Thank you very much, you have helped me a lot

Thank you very much, you have helped me a lot 







