HELP | Sorting with Repeating Groups

I’m not sure how to really explain this, but I was wondering how I could possibly sort people using repeating groups. This type of sorting would be the amount of one data field they made.

Like, let’s have users make arrest reports for a roleplay group. I am wondering how to sort the repeating group to show the person who made the most reports.

Hi there, @CosmicAlpha… without knowing exactly what you are trying to show in your repeating group, one way that comes to mind is to have a field in the User data type that is a count of a user’s arrest reports. So, when a user adds an arrest report, you could have a step in the workflow that adds 1 to the user’s report count field. Then, when you are displaying the users, you can easily sort the repeating group by the report count field. Make sense?

I’m sure there are other ways to do it, and apologies if I have misunderstood your post and missed the mark here. Hope this helps, though, even if it’s just food for thought.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.