Highlight page number

Hello,
I want to make it so the numbers at the bottom show which page the user is on or has clicked.

i am using custom states but have only managed to change the number to bold permanently until the page is refreshed.
Thanks in advance

Hi there, @notemarket12… as I’m guessing you know, custom states are reset when the page is refreshed, hence the behavior you are seeing. You might want to consider storing the user’s selection in a field on the User data type so that the selection is “sticky” (i.e., the selection does not get reset when the page is refreshed). So, when a user clicks on a page, you would have a workflow action that makes changes to the user, and the change to make is to set a field to the number of the page that was clicked. You would then use the value in that field to drive the desired user experience.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

Hello @mikeloc
I am having trouble with keeping only that one number stay highlighted, when I click on the “1”, it becomes bold, but when I click on the “2”, it becomes bold aswell, I want the “1” to stop being bold.
Sorry if my initial question was wrong.

If you can share some screenshots of the custom state, workflows, and/or conditions you are using to make the numbers bold, I’m sure we can get it sorted out.

Hi @mikeloc
I really havent done anything but heres the workflow

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.