Hiring 2 FT Buble developers for next-gen SEO tool

Over the last year or so I’ve been incredibly encouraged by the active Bubble community here. Back in January I posted for help with the initial build of our project which led to us hiring a couple of freelance Bubblers that really got things off the ground.

Now we are ready to kick things into high gear with two full-time Bubble developers! I’m really excited and happy to share this position with the community as our company and team grows.

Here are the details about the position and how to apply:

Our company currently has 20 staff in the professional services side of the business. These will be our first full-time development hires. I’d love to chat more about the opportunity - if you have any questions just AMA I guess :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll pass it along to some of my people. I’ll admit most of the Bubble people I know prefer to be freelance, but maybe I can find a good candidate.

Thanks Josh!!

Amazing opportunity :grinning:

Hi Nate, your project sounds wonderful. We at Round Pegs (roundpegs.com) can help you as we have pre-selected the best freelancers in the market. Would this model suits you?

@aigerimnurlan44 and @jorge.alvarez thank you but we are looking for FT internal hires at this time :slight_smile:

I sent your position listing to a few friends. Did you get any candidates?

Thank you so much @josh10 !! I have received several candidates, really appreciate it. Keep spreading the word if you can :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Nate,
I am a new bubble developer looking to gain some experience, I have a background on both web and graphics designs. I would love to join your team to boost my skills and upgrade my bubble development knowledge. You don’t have to pay me please. I’m just looking for an opportunity to get better

Hi @oluwatoki007 , I’d absolutely love to help you ramp up your Bubble skills - it’s definitely worth it! But unfortunately we don’t have the team that could make that possible, yet.

Have you considered doing one of their boot camps?

UPDATE: We’ve been able to interview several candidates (thank you for helping spread the word!!) and we have final interviews scheduled with three candidates over the next couple of weeks.

If you are still thinking about it, please reach out ASAP to make it into this hiring round!

If you’re unsure, enjoying freelance and not looking to go to full-time just yet, or just want to network, please still send me a DM! I’m eager to network in the Bubble community and we hope to be hiring many more Bubble developers in the future. I’d love to meet!

Thanks again, really appreciate this community!

1 Like

Thank you, been doing that for a while just wanted a step up

Hi all, thank you again for all the amazing messages and conversations! I’ve met so many great Bubblers through this process.

We are, hopefully, nearing the end of this hiring process, however I’m still happy to network with Bubble developers (for current and future roles). If you’d like to learn more about what we are doing or just connect, send me a DM!

Hi again! Just another update.

We recently made an offer to one Bubble developer that we are super excited to bring on board. We are still seeking one more developer. Someone with deep experience in serious database administration experience, inside or outside of Bubble might, might be a good compliment, but we still have open minds and I am trying to have as many conversations as I can right now.

If you still think this might be a good fit or you just want to learn more, I’d still love to hear from you.

Have a good weekend y’all!

1 Like

Hello @nate6

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech