How can I help?

On CNBC there was a low/no code company featured. They just closed a round at a $1 b valuation (unicorn). I can honestly say I would not be where I am today (which I am extremely grateful for) without bubble and this community. I checked out the competitors website, it looks cool, but I doubt it has anything better than what Bubble has. @Bubble @emmanuel I am interested in how I can support you be the #1 no-code company if that is your ambition.

What’s in it for you? You ask. Estimates are that by 2024, 85% of all applications will be built on no/low code sites. That creates secondary opportunities for all early adopters.

Let’s go Bubble!

5 Likes

I’m on this train. I feel I can transform my abilities by becoming a professional NoCode along side my graduate training in professional behavior analysis.

How do we blow it up?!?!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support! We’re actually working on some ideas to structure how the community can help (though teaching bootcamps, becoming freelancers, advocates, coaches), so give us a few weeks to see where the highest impact is.

Would love ideas from the community if you have some as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great sentiment! I just want to add - let’s not get seduced by this whole VC & valuations game. Many of the best tech companies out there raised almost no money on their way to success.

I know Bubble has raised some VC money, but I think in this case maybe slow and steady wins the race.

That said, I’m looking forward to hearing @emmanuel’s plans for 2021!

Guten Rutsch! :tada:

3 Likes