How can I link to a popup element?

Let’s say I want to include a hyperlink in an email, such that when a user presses it, they are directed to a landing page and the popup element (such as a sign up popup element) automatically shows up - is this possible? If so, how do I do this?

Yes! This is possible, you can add a path or a parameter to your page, and then create a new workflow that’s, “Do only when…” and make it so only when the page’s parameter or path is ____, then it shows the popup. Let me know if you need me to make you an example, I can do that if needed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Johnny, thanks for the response! An example would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late response, I haven’t had the time to build you a mockup, but does any other Bubble want to do it? If not, I’ll make some time over the weekend to do it.

No need to spend a ton of time on an entire mockup if you don’t have the bandwidth. Even a few screenshots of where to set the parameter/path would be much appreciated!

1 Like

Alright, I did a really rough idea of it:

Edit Link: Forum-demo-app | Bubble Editor

Preview Link: https://forum-demo-app.bubbleapps.io/version-test

Let me know if you need me to clarify anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Incredibly kind and generous of you to take the time to put this together, I genuinely appreciate it so much! I’ll take a look later this weekend and let you know if I need any further clarification :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! Glad to help out a fellow bubbler! Look forward to hearing from you!