How can I make a popup come up only once per a given time period, for example only once per month per account?

How can I make a popup come up only once per a given time period, for example only once per month per account? I have created the popup I wanted to with an input in it where the user has to gice a specific information about themselves and then it gets displayed on the screen but this popup comes up everytime someone navigates onto that page! How can I change that? Thanks in advance

I don’t know if this would work but you could try something like this.

Add a date field to your user table named “lastPopupDate”.

In your page where you display the popup, show the popup if either condition is true:

• the user’s lastPopupDate is more than 30 days ago
  • the user’s lastPopupDate is empty

When the user enters in the information in the popup, set their lastPopupDate to the current date.

You can also use backend workflows (which are only available on a paid plan). At some point, like when the user creates an account, start a workflow that says “schedule a backend workflow” and schedule it for a month. Then in the workflow do whatever you want and add another event that would be “schedule a backend workflow” and schedule it for a month from then. So that keeps the loop running every month.

Make a data field called “Last Popup Date” of type Date on the User

Then:

When Page is Loaded:

ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤStep 1
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤShow an element

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤElement : "Your Popup"

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤCondition : Only when Current User's Last Popup Date formatted as custom format mmyy``is not current date formatted as: custom: mmyy

ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤStep 2
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤMake changes to current user
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤThings to Change : Last Popup Date : Current date/time
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤㅤCondition : Only when Current User's Last Popup Date formatted as custom format mmyy``is not current date formatted as: custom: mmyy

That should do it, did you try this approach?