How can Set the repeating group add column wise and always align in the middle no matter how many data provided

How can Set the repeating group add column wise and always align in the middle no matter how many data provided
What I am trying to do is like ( For E.g. On every Website, we see a Teams page where we show our team members’ photo and their designation. I am setting up a page like that which is dynamically Set up by users’ information. so when I show that I want to Show That Image in the middle as well add up column-wise to a certain amount ( in my case I want 3) and then add a row according to the no. of the team’s photos which is increased by the users

but when I set up 3 columns as default It tends to align on the left side, if the users upload let’s say 2 or 1 photo which leaves a huge gap on the right side.

So how can fix up like no matter how many photos they upload I want to align in the middle every time

Thank you for your kindness to help, Hope you can help me find a solution for this just like befor

This is a last resort, but

In the repeating group create
“image_count1_group”,
“image_count2_group”, and
image_count2_group".

In each of these groups, set the “when” of “conditional” to
In each of them, add the rule “current cell’s icon_image :count<x”

How about adding “visible” when the rule is “true”?

I’m not very good at English, so please excuse me if my words sound strange.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.