How can we change the position of popup?

Currently the popup gets centered. Is it possible to keep it at the right most section of the page?

1 Like

You can replicate this functionality with a Group Focus, but there’s no way to control the positioning of the popup.

1 Like

A half-way solution is to leave the popup blank, and place a group inside it that’s aligned to the right side of the page, so that your users only see that group. That way you can move it away from the center, but unfortunately it’s not very flexible on different screen sizes, as popups don’t stretch and move like regular groups.

1 Like

It can work but it will be a workaround. Group focus will be a better option I guess

Sorry for reviving this thread a little but was able to take this workaround a step further by making a popup that is 1x1
On the workflow show the popup first then the Group focus next this will give the effect of shading the background but will still allow a click any where out side of the Group focus to close both

13 Likes

Nice workaround

Another way to do this is to set an id attribute on the popup.

Settings → General → General appearance

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-05 um 16.47.14

And add the css for positioning to the head:

Settings → SEO / metatags → Advanced settings → Script/metatags in header

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-05 um 16.46.56

20 Likes

You are a master!
:+1: :+1:

This solution seems great!
I am not experimented with css, and I need to place the Popup at the bottom.
I did the following:

#lower_popup { top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important; }

But it places it at the bottom whenever I don’t scroll down. But if I had scrolled down in the page, then it get placed at the same fixed position (which corresponds to the bottom of the page before I scrolled down).
Any suggestion?

Easy.
You can use HTML element and set this into:

.Popup { margin-top:-30px !important; }

This same style can be setted in Setting > SEO / metatags > Script/meta tags in header

Hope that can be useful.

If you wanna apply it for a specific popup, use HTML and set and ID in the bottom field of the popup.

2 Likes