How do you transfer a personal plan?

Hi All,

After a change in approach I have recreated me app with a new template. Is there any way to downgrade the existing app in dev to hobby (understanding I will lose features) and transfer the subscription which is the personal plan to the new app? I have had a look in the app section of settings but can’t see anything.

Thanks!

Hi, I have a similar question. I recently switched from a legacy plan to hobby so can no longer use my custom domain. How do I access my bubble site now?

Bumping this thread as I’m in the same boat now. I’m new to Bubble so have been getting into the weeds and learning by trial and error by creating a rough draft app and when I’m thoroughly screwed it up (but learned something valuable), will delete it and create a new one. So I was at the point where I was ready to get one up and running so bought the personal plan. However, I wanted to make a whole bunch of edits so to be on the safe side, created a duplicate one to work on and since it works perfectly now, would like to just use the new one to go live with instead of having to recreate all the workflows with my previous one but already paid for it.

Would be nice to have the option to just transfer the “live personal” membership to the app you want.

Thanks in advance!