How to bulk upload images then tie them to individual fields

Apologies if this is a duplicated question. I’ve searched the forum, but I haven’t been able to find a solution to how to bulk upload images, then tie each individual image to an existing data type/field.
Essentially, I am trying to create a marketplace-type app. I have approx. 1,000 ‘Products’ things in csv format that I uploaded to the bubble database. This worked great. Now I’m trying to upload 1,000 images to tie to the existing data. The current data all has a barcode (text) field, and the image filenames match (with the .jpg extension).
I have tried the bulk uploader, but I guess I’m not sure how to tie each image in the list of images to each individual barcode record.
Short of one at a time changing a thing, is there a workflow or some easier way to do this?

I am too having the same problem. I have an Excel sheet with multiple columns, including one for images. Now, when converted to CSV, it skips the image column. So, I now have 100 products on my app with all the details, excluding the product images. I am new to Bubble and will highly appreciate an easy workaround to this problem.

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for this? I am looking for a similar solution. Would be awesome if anyone could help.