How to display all data from the same cell when button is clicked and redirected to a new page

Hi there,

I am very new to Bubble.
I created a page and added a repeating group where data from my external database is displayed.
I created a button which should redirected me to a new page (which I created already but it is empty) and display only data which is in the same row as buton.

Could you please help me accomplish this?

Hi there, @jernejfuture… one way you could go is to set the Type of content of the second page to the same source as the repeating group’s data source. Then, when a button is clicked in the repeating group, navigate to the second page and put the Current cell's Thing in the Data to send field of the Go to page workflow action. At that point, you will have access to the specific thing’s data on the second page by referring to the Current Page Thing.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

Thank you for the reply but I am still lost :slight_smile:

This is my page

and when a button is clicked I want to get only second and third information to a different page

i am not sure where exactly can I pass this information

Lost how? Did you try anything I described in my reply? If what I wrote makes no sense at all, I would be remiss if I did not suggest that you should take a big step back and work through the tutorials and watch some introductory videos. Without having a good understanding of the basics of Bubble, you are really going to struggle with what is a pretty steep learning curve.

The above being said, double-click on the match_details page. In the properties editor for the page, set the Type of content to select_all_matches. Next, add a workflow to the button in the repeating group on the match_page page. In the workflow, select the Go to page… action, select the match_details page as the Destination, and in the Data to send field, select Current cell's select_all_matches. At that point, you will have access on the match_details page to the data of the thing in the row associated with the button that was clicked.