How to go to page and open there a popup

I need to make the following functionality:

I have a “Create new task” button on a homepage. Need on a click “Create new task” to

1. Go to page “tasks”
  2. Show a “Create a task” popup

I understood that I can set the first action, but can’t add the show for another page.
Can I make it by sending some parameters to another page. So during the load the page “tasks” will detect this parameter and will open “Create a task” popup.

Another option could be to add “Create a task” popup to the home page but I think having 2 similar popups on different pages will make the system inconvenient for the developer. If I decide to change something in one form I will have to change 2 popups.

Thank you in advance!

Yes, you can so this… then just use Get Data From URL on page load of the second page to show the popup if the particular parameter is in the URL.

Another option could be to add “Create a task” popup to the home page but I think having 2 similar popups on different pages will make the system inconvenient for the developer. If I decide to change something in one form I will have to change 2 popups.

This is also an option… but no need to use 2 separate popups, just make the original one a Reusable Element, and use it on both pages… so if you need to change it later you only have to change it once.