Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How to increase height of an individual group in a RepeatingGroup with toggle

I have a RepeatingGroup of sections, and each section has a content box with items inside it. the content box is hidden and shown only when I press the section (toggle)

The problem is that I want the sections to be close to one another when closed, and when I press a single section it will open to show the content box. Right now the content is crossing over if the repeating group is not as big as the content box. I need the group size of the section to be as long as the content box so it will be shown when I toggle it on. I want to adjust the height of the section group so that it will grow only when it’s toggled on, can I do that?

I added images to illustrate the problem:

If you want something to be toggled from hidden to visible and make that shift the elements underneath then all the elements need to be nested within one group. Also any element that will be hidden needs to have the box checked that is labeled ‘Collapse this element’s height when hidden’.

This is how it looks in the editor:
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.02.28 PM
This is how it looks when collapsed on preview:
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.02.45 PM
This is how it looks when opened on preview:
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.02.51 PM

From looking at your pictures, it seems everything is not in one group together.

1 Like

Thanks a lot