- Each user have backend workflow which calls itself every day
- By some unknown reason for some users these workflows stopped
- Now I need to start these workflows for them again without them visiting my app
All the ways I tried didn’t work:
- Bulk operations from DB view. Seems like you can’t schedule new workflow from workflow called via bulk operation.
- DB trigger + changing field in DB for all users via bulk operations. Seems like trigger doesn’t work if DB was changed via bulk operation.
- Schedule workflow in a list. Can not schedule workflow for another user.
- Recurring workflows. Can not initiate workflow without user opening app / on behalf of other user.
So the only solution i have in mind is to manually log in from each user and schedule next workflow but it will take days and weeks.
So what am I missing? Is it possible at all?