How to show a Repeating Group based on clicking a text box

Hi,

I have a page with 3 different repeating groups on it and 3 headings, and I want it to function so that when one heading text box is clicked, the repeating group linked to that text box shows and the other two don’t.

Then if you click another text box, that shows and the other two don’t. An example of how this operates well is on the Airbnb website (attached). You can click on Upcoming, Past or Cancelled to show that particular information.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/trips/v1?tab=upcoming

Any help would be greatly appreciated! It’s been bugging me for a while now.

Hey there :wave:

I’m sure there are many different ways to do this. For me, I would use ‘set states’. This way it can trigger everything at once, instead of showing and hiding a bunch of things. Take a look at set states and see if that is what you are looking for.

Maybe this will help a bit: Set States FREE Video Tutorial 🎉

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

Awesome, thanks for that @J805!

1 Like

Jason is right, custom states are the best way (in Bubble) to control what happens on-page. With that said, you can also explore show/hide and/or toggle all of which all should result in the same look/feel. I personally like to address hidden/visible actions with custom states due to speed and durability.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.