Hide/show button in repeating group

Hei guys

Need to do something pretty simple but that probably I m failing to understand.

I have a repeating group with two buttons:

• Accept Button: this is the button that has to be shown alone in the repeating group in the first instance. When it is clicked it has to hide in all the repeating group.

• Accept 2 Button: this is the second button that is not shown in the first instance (with the Accept Button) but it will be shown in each row of the RG, only when the first button is clicked.

How do I create such conditions?

I ve tried with the toogle and the conditions but on both moment the first button is hided only in the row where the button is clicked.

Hi there, @gianlucabiancardi96… it sounds like a custom state could do the trick here. Have both buttons not visible on page load, and have a custom state somewhere (likely on the repeating group) that has a default value. Put a condition on the first button that says when the custom state’s value is the default value, the button is visible. Put a condition on the second button that says when the custom state’s value is some other value, the button is visible. Finally, when the first button is clicked, set the custom state to the same value you used in the condition to make the second button visible, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

Yeah, perfectly working!
Thanks

1 Like