How to show no of repeating group on basis of custom state value?

Hi,

I want to show repeating group in such a way that the no of rows equals to the value of custom state.

I want to take input from users in the table. Currently default no of rows are 5, but user might want to share more data. So i will add a button that says “Add More” and on clicking the button it will increase row by 1. I am unable to do this. Can you please help me?

Could something like this work?

• Set a state with a number. In this case I used the RG User but you can use any item outside of the RG.
  • I added : items until # and then refer to that state you just created.

1 Like

Hey @rico.trevisan

I think this will not work because my data source is blank. I am creating a table from which i will take input from the users.

Wherever you set the datasource (which must be somewhere), just add: items until [custom state value]

1 Like

Thanks,
But this is not working properly.

It is showing me only 1 row in Bubble page but it should atleast show me 5. Right? Not sure what mistake i am doing

I check there are 3 rows in my users table

It is showing me only 1 row in Bubble page but it should atleast show me 5. Right? Not sure what mistake i am doing

That depends on your search constraints and privacy rules (but I would take at guess at it being privacy rules)…

Thanks, This worked. Looks like Bubble have some made changes recently when user creates a new app.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.