I want to display only items 1 to 10 in repeating grup

I want to display only items 1 to 10 in repeating grup, and when I press the number below it, the items according to the number are displayed. What should I do? Press 2 to display 11 to 20 items, press 3 to display 21 to 30, etc.

It is not preferable to use “fixed number of cells” because it will leave a blank space. (Google Translate)

This may be helpful for you!

You can also use listshifter, it’s pretty dope!

I saw this before this question, but I couldn’t fully understand it, so I’d like a little more detailed explanation. (Google Translate)

Hi @Hiromu , you created set of buttons for which you want to change data source of repeating group to list of 1-10, 11-20, etc items?
I recommend to have hidden popup variable (say maxItemDisplay) that stores reference to max items number (by default set it’s value to 10). When you press 1 set it’s value to 10, press 2 set it’s value to 20, press 3 set it’s value to 30,etc.
And on repeating group, add constraint on search to show Items no <= maxItemDisplay and Items no > maxItemDisplay - 10

I’m having trouble displaying 1-10. How can I do this with a full list? The data source is “searh for posts: items from # 1: items until # 10”. This is probably wrong. …

:items Until will give you the total number of items to show.

:items from will give an indication of which item to start from.

So :items from 150 :items until 10 will show items 150-160

Learn More

Boston85719 is an expert Bubbler with a decade experience as an educator. Real name Matthew, he has been actively building SaaS apps, marketplace apps, scheduling apps and more for clients, himself and for sale as templates.

As an official Bubble Bootcamp Instructor, he leads Bubble Bootcamps on a regular basis.

Always willing to offer advice via the Bubble Forum, Matthew also offers Private Personal and Group Training Sessions.

Through his site, NoCodeTrainer, Matthew provides a range of tutorials with editor access to help you jumpstart your Bubble development.

Always accessible you can send Matthew a private message via the forum or send an email directly with your requests.

Be sure to checkout the Stripe Integration Course when you are ready to integrate Stripe payments to start monetizing your application via product sales or subscriptions.

Stripe Integration Course

NoCodeTrainer.com

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.