Identify right click, then complete workflow if item in RG is hovered

Hi. I am trying to create a context menu based on a repeating group cell’s group’s hovered status. Dumbed down I’m basically trying to say:

1. Right click detected
  2. Show groupfocus 1
  3. In groupfocus have separate groups - with conditionals for example When Group 1 is hovered then Group 1 Focus is visible

Any help please as this is integral for my app!

1 Like

Plugin Hovered Action

1 Like

Thanks I will try this out but it doesn’t seem to be exactly what I’m after - I should have clarified but I am trying to make a context group so using bubble’s interaction plugin and the remove context menu plugin I want to:

1. Right click detected
  2. Show groupfocus 1
  3. In groupfocus have separate groups - with conditionals for example When Group 1 is hovered then Group 1 Focus is visible

I have tried to use this plugin with custom states to say when cell with id “unitbox” is hovered then change state to … but this is erroring with

The plugin Hovered Action / element Hovered Action threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘addEventListener’)
at eval (PLUGIN_1615459849330x784946538502422500/Hovered-Action-update–Hovered-Action–.js:6:11)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/ceb2325eaa39f667591bdb5038c12cc4b2fde83de45a3142831513b5706e7be5/xfalse/x15:6:2165805 (please report this to the plugin author)

1 Like

@vicentefbneto On using this plugin I noticed that it only works for one cell not all.

1 Like

If I understand correctly, this can be done in pure Bubble. No plugin needed. See my response here.

-Steve

Hey Steve.

Not exactly what I’m after, I don’t think. My aim is to essentially tell bubble:

When the user right-clicks, show Groupfocus A only when unitbox is hovered.

This prevents the user from right clicking anywhere and having a context menu that is totally irrelevant to where their cursor is on the screen.

This can’t be done in raw bubble as the prefilled option isn’t available.

I read only your initial post, and it doesn’t mention right click (nor does the subject of the thread). You are correct that there is no native Bubble way to detect right click.

-Steve

Sorry. Updated now.