If you are really Advanced in using .bubble, Would you like to be my business partner to build the best CRM application in the world?

Hi… my name is Heverton. and I felt in love with .bubble… however, I am beginning of it.
However, I am expert in CRM and CX.

Are you really senior in using .bubble?

Would you like to be my business partner to build the best CRM application in the world?

If yes, let´s talk to see if it is possible this partnership and project together.

You will be as the main builder all the functionalities in .bubble, and I would bring all concepts and requirements, and I would help to sales and put it in the market.

Heverton Anunciação
www.linkedin/in/hevertonsa
heverton@heverton.com.br

Hello!

Welcome to the Bubble community! If you would like some help, since you said you are just starting out with Bubble, I can help train and tutor you. If you want to schedule an appointment with me, you can always see my schedule on my site at www.NoCodeMinute.com.

If you are looking to build something yourself and want some guidance, then I might be the right person for the job. Hope to see you soon! :+1:

Hope that helps! :blush:
@j805

1 Like

thank you very much… I will think about it… however, initially, I prefer to find this partner that he or she would build the soluction while I pass the requirement and prepare to the market

No problem! :blush: I hope you find someone to help you. :+1:

1 Like

Bump. I’m looking for an agency that has experience in building CRMs if anyone can recommend one?