Interested in partnering up for sponsoring Discourse on Bubble?

Are you planning on integrating a forum with your Bubble App? Instead of creating one from scratch, you can use Discourse. Why reinvent the wheel when you can get one readily available?

The Bubble forum also uses Discourse (https://www.discourse.org/). The current issue with integrating with your personal bubble app is that it requires users to sign up separately - You cannot use the same user credentials that users have on your bubble app onto the forum as well. Ideally, you’d want users to sign up with your bubble app and use the same credentials to get access to the forum.

Bubble can make the necessary changes required to enable SSO between the Bubble app and Discourse on a sponsorship basis (Integrate with discourse.org but with only one set of user registration)

I had a chat with Bubble support and the cost for sponsorship is $480 and should be ready within 2 weeks after confirmation. Anyone interested in contributing any amount to this especially if you have a need to create a forum on your bubble project or even otherwise, if you are feeling generous :slight_smile:

I’ll go in for $50

Thanks @potentialthings. That’s great. I will hold on for a bit to see if any of the others are interested!

I’m in for $50 as well. Any update on this?

Definitely interested too, I’m in for $50 :v:

I know @supernaturally checked with bubble team recently regarding this. I’m not sure if they can do it soon even with funding.
I no longer need this for my project but I can contribute $100.

I’m in for $50.

I’m in for $50

Sent my $50. Thanks for organizing this @supernaturally :slight_smile:

Fantastic, thank you @roddi! Aggregating this feature’s sponsorship/integration (mainly so I can update the OP/Wiki…wish there was a way to do that on this thread) here:

Many thanks to @lakshman.saurabh for kicking off the conversation with Bubble and getting me up to speed.

anything new on this topic?
would love to use discourse in a bubble project :slight_smile:

@VanV This was sponsored and implemented :slight_smile:

amazing, thanks for telling :slight_smile:
now i only need a professional plan!

1 Like