Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Invalid API Key?

Hello, I’m extremely non-tech savy so please bear with me. I’m trying to get the Pixabay API working and have absolutely no clue what to do about a “invalid api key” message. I used the key they provided but seems like I might’ve done something wrong? Please help. I have no clue what to do or what this means.

Also, I tried putting the key in the “key value” slot on its own, the “dev key value” slot as seen in the picture, and also both at the same time. Any of your help will be greatly appreciated ! Here’s the documentation also if it’s of any help: Pixabay API Documentation

You should add your api key to the query param. This api is Get method & dont include the Authorization header.
Example :
https://pixabay.com/api/?key={ KEY }

I got it working to a point where it seems like it successfully made the call, thank you! Only issue is it gave me an “authorization required” message. I emailed them and they asked if I tried clearing the cache… any idea on if or how to do this by any chance? Again, thanks a lot, I’m glad I was able to get closer to doing it!