iOS Keyboard problem

Hello,

I got problem with handling iOS Keyboard events. When I focus on input whole page goes up but as on attached screens last message was covered. Anyone of you know how to handle this?

waiting for the next update, or use an iOS system recovery software to try to fix your iPhone

Hi @kamil.tarczynski. Did you find out a solution for your problem with iOS Keyboard?
I have more or less the same problem with iOS Keyboard: every time I focus on input then the page automatically extends horizontally (not much but a bit annoying). So I have to zoom the page out to refit the screen. Do you have any idea for handling it? Thanks.

@sebastianarashi Do you think that iOS system recovery software can help in my case?
Thanks.

In your app settings you can check the box to “prevent IOS zooming” or something like this… this should solve your problem.

1 Like

Thanks. Let me try it.

@rpetribu It works perfect now! Thank you very much for help![quote=“rpetribu, post:5, topic:159277, full:true”]
In your app settings you can check the box to “prevent IOS zooming” or something like this… this should solve your problem.
[/quote]