Issues with setting up Google Domain on Bubble

I am trying to set up my domain on Bubble using Google Domain, but I am having some issues. If anyone has any knowledge on this matter, I would appreciate your help!

I have been trying to set it up using the following steps, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Is there anything wrong with my setup? If anyone has any suggestions, even something small, I would really appreciate it.
(I waited enough time over 48 hours but it does not work.)

Bubble Domain Setting

Google Domain DNS

Error Message

Hello,We have noticed that you have tried to set up the domain madorio.design for your app madorio1, but the DNS records seem not to be right yet. This is something you should change with your domain name manager (i.e. GoDaddy, Dreamhost, etc.), outside of the Bubble Editor.Log in to the Bubble Editor to see the records you should enter in your domain name manager. We know that some DNS managers interfaces might not be the most user-friendly so check out the forum for help (you can search for previous post about this). Feel free to post a new question if you still need help.Cheers,The Bubble Team

I think your best bet is to reach out to your domain’s support team and ask them to help you. DNS issues can be difficult to solve but they usually know what’s wrong and can help you.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the good advice.
I’ll ask the domain support!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.