Let's celebrate! Giving away 1̶0̶ 20 OneSignal PRO plugin lifetime subscriptions

Hey there awesome community!

Sorry for the long wait. I’ve finally fixed the OneSignal Pro Plugin, after the OS API update:

It took me some time since no developer wanted to help (paid help), and so today I decided to dig in myself. And I’ve fixed it :slight_smile:

To celebrate, I’m giving away 10 LIFETIME subscriptions for the plugin. 1 per user.
The first 10 to comment that they want it will get it.
If you are in the first 10, please send a private message with your bubble app name.

Let’s send push notifications! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want it!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’d like it too!
Congrats for this great work :+1:t2:

1 Like

Cool. Would love to have that! Awesome! :+1:
Can I send you a PM with my app name?

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

2 Likes

sure @J805 , just FIY it’s still pending review for the update.

1 Like

No problem. I just sent you a PM with my app name.

1 Like

Wow ! Thanks ! Can I send you a PM for requesting one for my app ?

1 Like

I want! Wow!

1 Like

I need it!WOW

1 Like

Awesome! I’m in!

1 Like

I want it
I thought I lost… I’m the ninth :v::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

top 10. thank you for this, I sent you a PM

1 Like

just 2 minutes…oh my, anyway, here in case there’s a surprise 11th plugin haha thanks!

2 Likes

Actually, the others counted wrong. You are technically 10th :tada::confetti_ball::raised_hands::+1:

1 Like

I was about to say, you beat me to it. Looks like the count was off by one. nice job :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats to all!

@aph I got one extra for you :slight_smile:

And since it would be unfair for others on different timezones, and I see that people need this: BOOM 10 extra starting now (@aph doesn’t count).

GO

p.s. I will add your apps after I record the tutorial and send it to you, as there are some steps to do in order to properly set it up.
Once you try to use it and it doesn’t work, you need to clear cache, local storage etc and it can be frustration, otherwise, it won’t prompt for subscription on web.

I have in plan some extra improvements, but not right now. Maybe next month.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t2::+1:t2:

Very helpful!

1 Like

Great stuff. I have trying to implement push notifications for almost a month now. this would really help me

1 Like

yes, of course! congrats

Guys, I only have 5 apps out of 11. If you didn’t get a message from me confirming, please send another PM< not sure what’s going on.

Hey I’m in

1 Like