Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

๐ŸŽ  Lightbox Slider - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Powerful slider for your images, with the features of image auto play, zoom-in & zoom-out, rotation as well as horizontal and vertical image flipping.

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at https://zeroqode.com/plugin/lightbox-slider-1549448808525x489183551776358400

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Hi @levon,

Is it possible to be able to make the controls bigger for mobile and also to be able to choose what controls are visible.

In my case I just need the pinch to zoom and rotate.

Thanks

Hi Tim,
I"m afraid these kind of adjustments wonโ€™t be of high priority at the moment. However there are settings to choose the visible controls as far as I know.
see screenshot below

Thanks @levon,

Any opportunities for native share functionalities for the slide displayed?

I"m afraid not at the moment

@levon (cc @ZeroqodeSupport) Any chance of adding an option for choosing which image displays first in the lightbox? Thanks in advance!

I think when you choose the dynamic source whichever image is first in that list of images will be shown first in the lightbox, isnโ€™t it so? So, if the images come from the database, iโ€™d suggest adding one more field, letโ€™s say sorting, and then sort the images, and in the data source, you can also add โ€œsortingโ€ parameter to your โ€œdo searchโ€ query
Makes sense?

@levon Thanks for the suggestion, Iโ€™ll try it out. :+1:

Would it be possible to add the swiping functionality on mobile like the one Slick Slideshow has?

we have other similar plugins that might have what you are looking for

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Your Demo page is not intuitive and doesnโ€™t work

Hello, @vovahumnytskiy
Thanks a lot for reporting this issue.

Please allow us to check it internally and to revert to you with an update ASAP. Thanks for the understanding. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @vovahumnytskiy
Thanks for your patience.

Please allow us to mention that the issue with the Demo Page is fixed. Now, you can try it :slightly_smiling_face:
In case you have additional questions and suggestions - please be free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team