🎠 Lightbox Slider - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Powerful slider for your images, with the features of image auto play, zoom-in & zoom-out, rotation as well as horizontal and vertical image flipping.

lightbox%20slider%20compressed

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at https://zeroqode.com/plugin/lightbox-slider-1549448808525x489183551776358400

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Hi @levon,

Is it possible to be able to make the controls bigger for mobile and also to be able to choose what controls are visible.

In my case I just need the pinch to zoom and rotate.

Thanks

Hi Tim,
I"m afraid these kind of adjustments won’t be of high priority at the moment. However there are settings to choose the visible controls as far as I know.
see screenshot below

Thanks @levon,

Any opportunities for native share functionalities for the slide displayed?

I"m afraid not at the moment

@levon (cc @ZeroqodeSupport) Any chance of adding an option for choosing which image displays first in the lightbox? Thanks in advance!

I think when you choose the dynamic source whichever image is first in that list of images will be shown first in the lightbox, isn’t it so? So, if the images come from the database, i’d suggest adding one more field, let’s say sorting, and then sort the images, and in the data source, you can also add “sorting” parameter to your “do search” query
Makes sense?

@levon Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll try it out. :+1:

Would it be possible to add the swiping functionality on mobile like the one Slick Slideshow has?

we have other similar plugins that might have what you are looking for

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Your Demo page is not intuitive and doesn’t work

Hello, @vovahumnytskiy
Thanks a lot for reporting this issue.

Please allow us to check it internally and to revert to you with an update ASAP. Thanks for the understanding. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @vovahumnytskiy
Thanks for your patience.

Please allow us to mention that the issue with the Demo Page is fixed. Now, you can try it :slightly_smiling_face:
In case you have additional questions and suggestions - please be free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport !
Since couple days ago we started having an issue with the plugin when triggering the action “update a lightbox” or “open a lightbox”.
Please note that this plugin instance is running on the same live version untouched for months, so no changes. It just stopped working by throwing the error below a couple days ago.
The plugin reports this error in the browser:

The plugin Lightbox Slider / action Update a Lightbox threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘$refs’) at eval (PLUGIN_1548107340275x682306735643820000/Lightbox-Slider-element_action–Lightbox-Update-.js:5:7) at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/84cf0d36ffec903fa2372921c40c23c6280affb82cedd94f56829143e4e738b6/xfalse/x13:8:1331974 (please report this to the plugin author)

Please let us know something soon because this is breaking one crucial app functionality.
Thanks so much Support Team :slight_smile:

Hello, @oh.devteam!

Thanks for reaching out!
Please allow us to check your question internally. We’ll be back with a reply ASAP. Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, @oh.devteam!

We investigated the “Lightbox Slider” and found an issue, but now it is fixed. At the moment the plugin works properly. Please check out from your side and let us know if everything is ok.

Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello! After the minor fix update you just released, everything’s fixed now. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @oh.devteam!

You are always welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:
Feel free to ask any other questions related to the plugin, our team will be happy to help!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @levon

Is there a possibility of adding a feature to the plugin that would allow us to choose which image is displayed first in the lightbox. Specifically, I would love to be able to choose from a list of image data fields. I see you have provided a solution with sorting, but unfortunately, we do not have different entries for each image.

Any information or assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @goterracotta,
We appreciate your message and thank you for using our plugins.

After reviewing your use case with our development team, we recommend utilizing a custom state to display a specific image from a List of Images. We conducted a small test on our end, where we displayed the second image first from a list of three images. Please refer to our test demo page for further guidance and references, as well as the screenshots below.

We hope that the above information will be helpful to you, or at the very least, provide some direction. If you have any inquiries about the plugin or suggestions on how we can enhance it, please don’t hesitate to contact us here or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.