If you are looking to improve your repeating groups’ performance when you search for items, or if you want to search millions of records in milliseconds but don’t want to pay a ton of money for Algolia’s expensive fees, you need to check Typesense Search engine ( Algolia’s cheap alternative )
If you’ve heard about ElasticSearch or Algolia, a good way to think about Typesense is that it is The much cheaper alternative of Algolia yet with the same Powers.
Try it out yourself:
and you can do much much more than this example with Typesense and instantsearch.js.
To integrate Typesense with your bubble app, you can use Typesense Plugin :
which will enable you to do the following:
- Create & Delete a collection (Data types) in your Typesense Cluster.
- Add & Delete a document to a specific collection.
- Update or Alter a Collection.
- Modify an existing field.
- Have a Custom search input that will search for records as you type.
- Add Instantsearch.js widget for more customization to your search experience.