Like bubble's Excel-Like HandsonTable.... but better!

I really like Bubble’s Excel-Like HandsonTable… you can copy/paste cells straight from Excel into it, and the look is simple and clean.

I reached out to bubble to make modifications to it, but they suggested I ask the Freelance community. Would anyone be willing to make something very similar to bubble’s table, but with the following additions?:

-Reorder Columns (or perhaps a Dynamic selection)
-Sorting and Filtering
-Ability to :merge: lists
- Say “Item A” has field made up of a list of "Item B"s…being able to include data from linked types on one report/sheet
-Putting Conditions (fonts, colors, borders, etc) on rows and/or columns

What do you think? Anyone interested?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hey Brad,
did you check this plugin? https://zeroqode.com/plugin/editable-data-table-like-excel-1521718572202x306980888366284800

Hey Levon,

I have checked that out. Unfortunately, it didn’t quite fit the bill. For instance, a user cannot copy a range of cells in Excel and paste them into your plugin.

Also, I tried the filtering on the public demo and it was not working correctly for me. Sorry to make this a public review of your plugin, but simply wanted to close the loop on where I was looking for more.

If you would like to discuss how to make your plugin fit the needs, I would be happy to PM about it.

Thanks,
Brad

1 Like

Hello Brad,

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

Hi Brad,
I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you develop these modifications you are wanting…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey @brad.a.farley, I have a similar need. Did you get assistance with this plugin?

Greetings!

I am having the skill-set and experience required.

Please check PM and Kindly reach me on below mentioned details

Email: karen.cis10@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply

BR
Karen

Hi @karen.cis10 will be contacting you shortly

Swimmingly I’m sure! Kindly to check your spam folder. Yes! (C’mon Folks. Get with it.)

Timothy, not yet… I tried other workarounds, but to no avail.

About to start looking into this once more. How about you? Decide to get one created?

Perhaps we could go in on it together and split the difference?

1 Like

I didn’t succeed so I had to go with repeat groups.

that would be AWESOME

Agree, this table isn’t worth much without the ability to reorder columns… I tried the Zeroqode plugin but they want you to connect to an external API which scares me in terms of keeping the data secure.

1 Like

An alternative library:

Hi @paul.hodel How do you install this ?

Do you have an editor to share ?

Thanks for your help :wink:

Hi @brad.a.farley , did you have any luck with a custom development?