List of imagesをRGに表示させる方法

こんにちは、Repeating Groupについて躓いているところがあるので回答お願いします。
現在、データベース内にlist of imagesのpicturesというfieldを作り、その中にいくつかの写真を入れました。それらの写真を全てRGに表示させたいのですが上手くいきません。picturesに入っている写真が一枚ならそれだけ表示されるのですが、二枚以上入っている場合だと何も表示されません。どなたかご教示ください。

スクリーンショット 2020-12-02 1.15.30

こんにちは、翻訳者経由でお手伝いさせてください。あなたが抱えている問題は、RGが「間違った」場所にあるということです。最良の解決策は、写真データベース要素に1枚の画像のみを表示することです(画像のリストではありません)。そうすれば、あなたの設定はうまくいくと思います。

d085aaa8cc7b2333658304d10d5f1aaf65d11778

original in case deepl.com translated something wildly offensive: Hi, let me try to help you via a translator. The problem you’re having is that you’ve got the RG on the “wrong” place. The best solution is to make your photo database element have 1 picture only (not a list of images). Then I think you’re set up will work.

thank you for the answer
I’d like to use “list of images” so Is there a way to use this?

Yes. Your RG’s type of content should be image and the data source has to be a search that returns only 1 of the Data type photo and then you extend to pictures. So the data source will look like Search for photos's pictures.

If you hover the mouse on the expression in the data source field, it should show you what it evaluates to. It should say list of images.

Hello @shota

Please consider this:

Hope this helps :+1:

1 Like

Everything is resolved!
Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.