Happy to provide more details via private message but we are doing basically a RFQ to find a developer that can help build a plugin for us to use MS SQL server (or Postgres alternatively, but MS SQL is preferable).
I use the Bubble SQL Plugin today but it’s inefficient. Here’s my wishlist for how this would work, but open to whatever:
- From the plugin page, the ability to add a SQL server’s credentials there (ideally allowing more than 1).
- Once added, have it show all tables, where you can check box off the ones you want to be able to use in Bubble.
- Either include all fields, or further show them where you check box off the fields on each table you want to use in Bubble.
- Workflow actions created to insert a record into SQL, update a record in SQL, delete a record in SQL etc.
- Ability to use SQL tables in repeating groups with relationships (such as when on an Account page, display all related Opportunities).
Our goal is really for our data to be in SQL server only, with very limited data in Bubble’s database, such a users etc or anything mandatory.
Please feel free to reach out if you think you might be able to help!
SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with this.
I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.
If you are still looking out for someone to develop this plugin, I would be interested as this is within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Seems like these forums are just full of spammers. I I’ve had seven different people private message me about this and every single person sent one hundred percent the exact same worded message just with a different company name and phone number. This request is no longer needed.
I agree. some guys are not reliable.
@lmoreau Just an opinion - to get the real deal, try submitting an RFP to bubble.io/agencies. At least you’ll access companies who pay in the neighborhood of $1k/seat yearly which tends to weed out the amateurs. To get maximum responses, try submitting a full scope of work, with an attractive budget, or at least indicate the budget is flexible.
Interesting request though, glad you decided to stay. I saw you complaining heavily about Bubble in other threads, so this revival of trust seems refreshing. Good luck with your project.
Thanks. Sorry to be a disappointment but the whole reason we wanted this plug-in was to facilitate moving away from Bubble, but didn’t have much luck on here so we have decided to fully move to custom code and skip any transition period.
Good to know about the forums though as I didn’t realize there was another one, as my budget definitely was north of $1k for this.