I am looking for a Bubble developer who can help me to make some adjustments to the Marketly template from Zeroqode (https://zeroqode.com/template/marketly----marketplace-platform-template-1562603835166x116161099662759550).
Here are the specs:
1) Erase all functionnalities of purchasing flow & stripe payment (be carefull to not break other features of the template). This means erasing workflows (back-end) and icons links of purchase, (front-end) etc.
2) Organize results on homepage not by score but by most recent
3A) Add product form : there is no possibility of choosing “digital” or “physical”. Only physical form will appear and by default. Add a field so that seller can put a link towards his messenger facebook. Put a security check (regex?) so that he can only put a facebook link.
3B) Product page : replace Add to cart button by “Contact me on facebook” button which redirects to seller’s messenger facebook (see 3A).
4) Erase admin pannel button from homepage. I must be able to access to Dashboard through a specific URL only, and be able to access only with login/password.
- You will have the advantage of working with me : experienced product manager, writting clear specs and understanding technical aspects.
- We will work in Kanban=Trello. Each task will be a User Story and each User Story done will be reviewed/demo with me through skype (or zoom call). I can pay through milestones (each User Story done).
- I’m looking for a small budget, but I promise that work will be productive and fast with me (clear tasks, user stories, etc).
At yout disposal for any questions,
Have a great weekend,