Looking for freelance Part-time bubblers (early 2020)

Helo Bubblers - I am in the last stage of building a marketplace in the home improvement space.

I am looking to bring on 1 or 2 part-time team members who can do between 4 and 10 hours a week. I am looking for someone with lots of bubble experience, especially to test, debug and improve existing apps.

The marketplace is launching early 2020 and requires further testing, responsive testing, fixing known bugs (I have a list) and making performance improvements. It also involves testing with Stripe (I am using the latest beta of stripe.js).

I am traveling during the holidays, but will have access to email. Aiming to begin this project early in the new year.

If this sounds like something you want to get involved in, please send me some info about yourself, projects you’ve done and how much time you can carve out. Of course, please also add your hourly rate.

Happy Holidays !

1 Like

Hello @jagdish_bajaj

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at projects@ezcode.co .

Regards EzCode Team !