Mailboxlayer - Verify Emails - New Free Plugin from Zeroqode

Hey Bubblers,
we’ve just published a very useful and FREE plugin for verifying emails
Mailboxlayer lets you to thoroughly check and verify email addresses right at the point of entry into your system.

In addition to checking the syntax, the actual existence of an email address using MX-Records and the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), and detecting whether or not the requested mailbox is configured to catch all incoming mail traffic, the mailboxlayer API is linked to a number of regularly updated databases containing all available email providers, which simplifies the separation of disposable (e.g. “mailinator”) and free email addresses (e.g. “gmail”, “yahoo”) from individual domains.

Combined with typo checks, did-you-mean suggestions and a numeric score reflecting the quality of each email address, these structures will make it simple to automatically filter “real” customers from abusers and increase response and success rates of your email campaigns.

this is the link to the plugin Mailboxlayer - Verify Emails Plugin | Bubble

And check this page for all our plugins for Bubble No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

6 Likes

Hey @levon thanks for that! Just seeing that now.
Quick question, can we use this plugin to validate a list of emails extracted from a CSV Upload file?
Thanks

Hello @ambroisedlg

Thanks for reaching out!
I believe you can give it a try, it shouldn’t cost you anything :slight_smile: . However atm we don’t have any demo showcase, unfortunately.
But if there are difficulties setting it up, you could post here more details, workflows, some screenshots , etc. and we’ll help you out.
Thanks for understanding.
:pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport I’ll let you know if I need some help :slight_smile:

Hello, is plugin still working? it seems to be hit or miss on your demo. It doesn’t recognize gmail at all.

Hello, @gaffneyantonio !

Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve tested different Gmail emails, as well as Yahoo, Outlook, and some others. The plugin works correctly and gives all the declared data. Kindly specify, which email were you trying to test and provide detailed screenshots of the issue you’re having.

Best regards.

Greetings, @gaffneyantonio!

Thank you for sharing your email.

I’ve also tested your email, and the plugin is working from our side:

Kindly provide us a screenshot not only with your email but also with the result you’re getting.
Also, please note that the third-party browser extensions may affect the plugin work, so please be sure you have disabled Add-Block or any alike extension.

Best regards.

hey there, i am very new to bubble and i m seeking how could i use that plugin can anyone help me with that

Hi @santoshpoudel713, hope you are doing well.

First of all, I’d like to recommend you to check the plugin’s Live Demo and Demo Editor pages, there you can find the description of the plugin, short setup guide, and demo page editor (exemplary use case setup).

Before using the plugin in your app it is needed to create a new account on the Mailboxlayer site. From there you can retrieve the API key that you can later add to the plugin settings (it is a required step).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,
I tried using your demo page and nothing happens when I hit “enter” after typing an email.

Hello, @esme_borisoff
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. :pray:t2:

We have managed to fix the demo page. Now it’s working properly, you can check it here: https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/mailboxlayer

In case you need any help with the plugin, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport is this plugin still available? Not showing in bubble’s plugin list. Thanks!

Hello @andre.yokoi,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply.

We regret to inform you that the plugin is currently hidden due to technical issues on the Mailboxlayer side.

However, we are actively working on resolving this issue, and we will notify you as soon as the plugin becomes available again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. :pray:

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like