Making a badge appear

I will try to explain my problem as clear as I can. I have a registration for where anyone can register a file. In another page, users can then see the Title desc etc in a repeating groups cell. I would like to add the following function: When a user that has an account on the site registers a file, a small badge will appear in the cell where all the info is. But I have no idea how to do that. So I would really appreciate all help I can get.

Here are two screenshots to help you understand.

Hi Andrea, :slight_smile: One way to achieve this would be to add a field to the User called “Registered” (Type: Yes/No, List: No). When a User signs up for your app, set the value of that Registered field to “yes”. Then, in the conditional formatting of the icon, create a statement that is “When Current cell’s File’s Creator’s Registered is Yes” --> This element is visible. Set the icon to not be visible on page load, and this way it will only display in cells where that User has an account.

Thank you so much, i will try it right away :grin:

I don’t think it worked :confused:

Should it look like this ?

Yes, that’s what I would try! Do you have the badge icon to not be visible on page load? As well as the conditional statement “When Current cell’s User Registered is ‘yes’” --> This element is visible?

Can you share a link to your app?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.