Mapbox plugin for bubble

Is there a Mapbox display plugin? I want to be able to have it displayed on the site and for the user to activate its navigation.

@levon

With your map box plugin, is it possible to show routing as a DIRECT (straight line) route?

Like:

I.e. from one point to the other, as if you were flying the route, vs driving as it’s shown in your demo?

Hello @JustinC

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to create a route as a straight line .

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

Hi @JustinC !

I’m currently building a plugin of MapBox with maybe 75% of MapBox features + the implementation of the MapBox community plugin (turf for area calculation, point in polygon… MapBox GL Draw to allow the user drawing on a map… and more and more).

In relation to your request, do you need to display the current user position/or realtime location on the line ?

I have a little bit of work left (maybe 1 week). Would you like to test it once i have finished ? you can tell me if you notice bugs.

5 Likes

Sounds great @maxime12

What I’m after is a straight/direct line between two or more points (a list of lats/longs or geo addresses) to create a direct route on the page as if you were to fly it with an airplane vs. driving.

Sounds promising, any news on your mapbox plugin ?

How have you got on with completing this plug-in?

@maxime12 did you finish your plugin yet? I’m looking for a point-in-polygon analyzer

1 Like

@maxime12 did you ever get around to finishing this? Would be great to have a look.

1 Like

@sjeftijssen @greg18 @andrew36

with a lot of delay… Yes I finished the plugin.
Here is what the plugin can do at the moment, a lot of function can be added, let me know.

1 Like

Congratulations, @maxime12! I’d love to try it out. When is it available? Do you plan to add documentation, and a demo?

In a week or two, I can also add functions, look at the documentation if there are any that interest you :

1 Like

Are we able to specify the line/polygon/area styles? Is the end user able to draw these items themselves?

Hey @andrew36 :slight_smile:

With MapBox Maps Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode you are able to specify the line/poligon/multipoligon styles. Please check the Demo page out namely Layers section in the side-bar.

With the Create a Line action you can add a line, polygon or multipolygon on the map setting the color, opacity and width options. Hope this will be useful for you.

Happy Holidays
Best, Zeroqode support team