Minimum Order Amount

Use :random in your repeating data source

ok tell me If I want to seperate my orders by store in the shopping cart how will I go about doing this ??

hi how will i hide the direction arrow when the repeating group is show the last set of items.I dont want the visitor to think there are more items to show so i want the arrow to hide.

Have a field in your shopping cart that have a reference to Store
For the arrow you can use the loop so it will return at the start or you use :count to know how many item and hide when the count is on the last page

when i use count the button does not show at all …

You don’t have your condition correctly.

Please check this post:

Ok i got the icon to hide but it hides unless i refresh the page. if I go back it should show the icon again…

If you have followed the post I show you, You also need to set state on previous button

I assume previous button will be like this ???

Yes if you add +10 in next button

this is how i want my checkout shopping cart to look if someone adds items from different stores. It should separate it like this…

You need to first create a list of Store
And then after add a repeating group inside the list of store cart item.
I don’t know how your DB is set so it’s hard to say the exact setting, but the idea is two use a repeating group inside another one.

can u take a look at my DB and let me know . I will set my app to be able to view. this is imp?

i set my app to everyone can view can u take a quick look please??

Url please?

here u go

Will look like:
Ideally, the
First repeating table: type Store
Current Shopping cart Store:unique item
Inside, a repeating group “Shopping cart”
List filtered : current cell store

I don’t understand

with referance to the repating group next button . It works. the button does hide when u reach the end of the list. but the previous button does not go all the way to the start when clicked …

Take a look at the site .https://fooddepottt.com/version-test/store/1556643179367x610321396985768200

look at the first repeating group sale