Move Apps Between Plans

Hello

I have an App in a Personal Plan, I want to remove this App from that plan (Move it to FREE) and include another App that I have created to the Personal Plan.

How can I do it?

Thank you.

Hi there, @elopez.i3novagrupo… your apps are completely independent, and one app’s plan has no effect on another app’s plan. So, simply go to the Settings >> App plan tab in first app and downgrade it to the free plan and then go to that tab in the second app and upgrade it to the personal plan, and you will be good to go.

Best…
Mike

Move Apps Between Plans

Hello

I still have 15 paid days of the Personal Plan, if I do what he tells me, I will not lose those 15 days?; I mean, when I pass the second App to the Personal Plan, it won’t ask me for a new payment for this second app?

Thank you.

As I said, your apps are completely separate, so if you change the plans the way I suggested, you will get charged again when you move the second app to the personal plan. I don’t know if Bubble allows you to transfer a plan from one app to another, but since that is what you are trying to do, you will need to contact Bubble support directly to see if they can do it for you.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.