My address input isn't auto searching against Google

Hello! I used an UI kit to build out forms and for some reason, when I create a new input field for address, it doesn’t autosearch through my Google Map api like the other fields I usually make. Am I missing anything on my settings?

You need to pass the data to the popup first and then refer as parent group’s thing

Thanks for quick response, Nobi! I use this form to both create or edit a project.In the case of a new project all together, would this still be the move, I may have mispoke, not “autofill” but the autosearch against Google to verify address. I’m a little brain fried on it. I’ve been staring at it too long.

Hi, @andy31 ! I think you are looking for a search-box.

If you want to input a text and the input displays some recommended options for places then you want a search-box. Put one and select “Geographic places” in Choices style, and you got it.

Is that what you were looking for?

Hey Eduardo! Sorry I thought I replied, I was really sleepy from staying up developing that day! lol. I figured it out. Yes, you were correct on it being a search box, but it wasn’t auto-searching the google addresses. I had copied the wrong API from Google Maps so it wasn’t it searching. I’m linking the bubble video in the case someone else comes across this: How to Setup Google API Keys | Bubble

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.