Navigate to page last action?

So I am setting a delete function to delete current pages x. If I set the navigate to after the delete workflow is complete then it loses the parent value and goes to a page with no data. If I set the navigate to before the delete workflow is complete then it seems to work just fine. I go to other page with data and x gets deleted. But I get an error that says that navigate to page must be the last action of the workflow. Am I inadvertently doing something else when I set the delete action to take place after the navigate to page action that I don’t know about? It seems to work fine but before I deploy I want to make sure.

Not quite sure I understand, but you could set the “to be delete” thing onto a custom state, delete it, then navigate.

But not sure why you want to send deleted data to a page ?

try to pass a parameter the deletes the page after you have navigated to the other. Use on page load workflow

Hmmm will have to think about these approaches. Not trying to send deleted data to a page. Just wanted to ensure I got back to the same page I came from to delete the subject item.