Need Help - Canceling scheduled workflows

Video: 2017-12-21_1805

I’m trying to upload the Scheduled workflow’s ID Text, and I’m unable to.

I need to be able to capture the Scheduled workflow’s ID and attach it to a particular data structure (in this case, prospect) to be able to delete it later.
Closest forum post I could find was this one, but after following the steps I’m still at an error.

@supernaturally @scriptschool - any advice guys?

Scottie

Hi @scott3,

First of all, is your database field “Scheduled Action ID” a list? If not then add list / set list won’t work.

That being said, I’m not sure you want it to be a list. It should only be a list if you expect to hold more than one Scheduled Action ID for a prospect at the same time. If not then a simple non-list text field is what you need.

In any case, I think you should try setting the Scheduled Action ID in the workflow that calls the API workflow (not in the API workflow itself). So, perhaps on your page, right after you call the ‘textaction’ API Workflow for a prospect, the next step should be Make changes to that prospect and this is where you should set the Scheduled Action ID to be the result of the previous step.

If you’re still having trouble, you may want to share a screenshot of where you’re making the API call from. Or better still share a link to your page editor.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.