Hi,
I’m trying to add a popup on my page, but it’s elements aren’t showing up in the list after I created it as a reusable element.
When I click my button in preview the popup won’t show up as the login popup does.
Any ideas?
Hi,
I’m trying to add a popup on my page, but it’s elements aren’t showing up in the list after I created it as a reusable element.
When I click my button in preview the popup won’t show up as the login popup does.
Any ideas?
Hi mate, thanks for the info. I did in fact have it there, which was my point of confusion. Its the Code Popup one at the top.

Thanks for your time and help!
Did you figure this out? I’m having the same problem and haven’t found a solution.
Hey,
Well, I never figured out why that one wouldn’t work, but I suspect that it was beause I cloned the login popup to save time.
What I finally winded up doing was to make a new Popup from here:

Drawing in the Elements I wanted, then using a button’s workflow to trigger an Element->Show popup:

It works now.
Ok, that’s helpful to know. I also used a clone so that may be the problem. Thanks!