Need help with Fixed Number of Cells Repeating Group layout

Hello~

I’m trying to build a 2x3 repeating group with pagination to show 6 products at a time.

The issue here is when the page expands, the first row will shows 4 (sometimes 5) products and then the second row will show 2 (or 1). Is there a way to keep the 2x3 layout when the page expands (have the cells expand horizontally with the repeating group)?

Also this is under the old responsive engine.

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you.

I think if you give your RG or its parent group a max width, it’ll solve the issue.
Make sure to give it a max width that fits 3 elements in a row.

1 Like

@gio.kakhiani Thank you!! This solution will work for the time being.

Ideally, we want the repeating group to expands (horizontally) without a max width set but instead have the cell width or the space between them increase without affecting the 2x3 layout.

ohhh gotcha :v: In this case you’ll have to define each group’s width/height in % instead of px. So if there are 3 groups and I assume they don’t got space in between, each group’s width should be 33%. And that’s it :fist:

PS you might need to play around with it a little but generally speaking %s will solve your problem.

2 Likes

Thank you :star_struck:

I believe I’ll have to upgrade to the new responsive engine for this solution since the old one doesn’t support setting width in %.

1 Like

If I knew you were using old engine I wouldn’t even say hi :joy: :joy: :joy:

Just kidding don’t get me wrong :joy: And yeah for sure you have to upgrade. It’ll take you a day or two to get used to it and then you’ll never go back… :v:

1 Like